Thursday, November 13, 2008

But at least I will be working soon

Earlier today I was in work. I was hungry. It was two pm and I hadn't eaten since ten o'clock the night before. I was straining pickles from a ginormous (that's a word?!) bucket into a smaller container. The bucket was full of pickle juice. Andy said to me, "Would you drink a cup of that pickle juice?"

I said, "Of course."

I kept straining the pickles and he laughed at me.

My manager came in. I asked him what I should do with the leftover pickle juice.

"Just drink it," he said. He was joking. I did not realize this.

When he realized I didn't realize this, he filled a smoothie cup of pickle juice. "Here you go."

I took a swig. Man! I was hungry! Man! Pickle juice is salty and delicious. I drank the whole cup in the next half hour.

I went home and ate some leftover tortellini from work.

NOW I AM DYING. Who would have thought pickle juice would make me so INCREDIBLY SICK?!?! YAY I GET TO GO BACK INTO WORK AND MOP AND THROW UP THE LOVELY PICKLE JUICE.

I HATE PICKLES.

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Eeeeeeeew.

Maraia asked me why you drank pickle juice and I realized I never actually asked you why. I was too grossed out. And I think I just thought that was an Ali thing to do.

careysue said...

Have you tried a teaspoon of cinnamon yet?

JK don't do it...really makes you sick. I guess I didn't do a very good job in raising you up!!!