Today is a new day.
It was a very long day, as it lasted from March 'til the end of April. But a month does not consist of thirty days in my world. And days do not last 24 hours. During this day my life steamed through a new job, finals, packing and packing and preparing to move into my new house. It was a very long day.
Now, you may ask, "Why is today--after lents of day--a new day in the blogosphere of Ali's mind?" Answer! Your daily double.
1. It's my dad's birthDAY. If I am to celebrate his birth day I must come to terms with the fact that it is a new day.
2. I am moving to the krankenhaus tomorrow, and I think more of my life PREkrankenhaus must be accounted for.
3. Everyone has been updating blogs, and it makes me feel like I should update mine. Thus, it must be a new day.
4. I am very very bored.
However, we all know that I live in a dichotomy-binary-driven world and can not bear to see four answers for a single question, and so I must modify it.
1. WRONG I'm not celebrating my dad's birthday today, because I have to work for hours upon hours.
2. WRONG That just doesn't make any sense. A new day should match up with the day I move into the krankenhaus.
3. RIGHT Alright, alright, it is very easy to influence me.
4. WRONG I am never bored. Hahahaha.
****For all of you who don't understand this NEW DAY THING, you should read my first post, duh*****