Monday, July 21, 2008

Be Jealous

Cooper:

The Krankenhaus still exists. Be jealous. Be very jealous. You probably don't have PINKEYE or CHILLS or OTHER AILMENTS. Yep, the Krankenhaus still exists.

But you did miss the art fair which was pretty cool. The only way I benefited was that Whitney stole me some fancy drink and I got to make up all of the hours I missed when I I had pinkeye. None of the parties have topped yours. We should fix that so that you'll be really jealous.

Hope you're getting krank in Chile as well,
whatever the nickname is that I have in this haus

1 comment:

Cooper said...

Actually I have my seasonal cold and cough. But after a sleepless plane ride and a major drop in temperature, I kind of expected it.

But yeah. Glad to hear I'm having more fun than you. Keep existing (and in touch).